FOR OPTIMAL USE:
• Please make sure your device has a Micro USB port and supports full USB OTG function. If you are not sure, please contact our customer support.
• Data transfer rates are subject to the speed of the memory card.
• Our unit does NOT support cards with more than 64 GB of memory.
• Never use both connections (Micro USB, USB 2.0) simultaneously.
• Interface: Micro USB and USB 2.0 connectors. 1x SD/MMC slot, 1x Micro SD/TF slot.
• High-speed USB 2.0 and Micro USB 2.0 (data rates up to 480Mbps).
• Compatible with all versions of SD, SDHC, SDXC cards.
• Supports memory card with FAT 32 file system. Not compatible with NTFS & exFAT formats.
• Compatible with Micro USB android mobile phone/tablet with full OTG function.
Micro USB OTG COMPATIBLE DEVICE (list is not comprehensive):
Samsung Galaxy S7/S7E/S6/S6E(+)/Alpha
Samsung Galaxy S5/S4 only
Samsung Galaxy Note 5,4,3,2
Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 from 2014 onwards
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 from 2014 onwards
Samsung Galaxy Tab pro
Samsung Galaxy Tab S/S2
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1, 8.0 (NOT FOR 7.0)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 (NOT FOR 7.0)
LG G4/3/2/1, G Pro 1/2
*Google Nexus 5/6/7/9/10 with help of third-party app such as ‘nexus USB OTG file manager, ES file explorer, Nexus media importer’.
Supports other host/OTG compatible smartphones and tablets with Android operating system (4.0 or later) and a micro USB interface
OTG NOT COMPATIBLE DEVICE:
Not For Samsung Galaxy S3/S5 mini/S4 mini
Not For Nexus 7 2013 edition
Not For HTC one M9/M8
Not For Moto G, Huawei P8 lite/P9 lite
Not For Hudl 1/2
Not For amazon Kindle & Fire tablets
OTG function is not supported by windows phone/tabletNOTE: Your device must have Micro USB port and supports FULL OTG function. Allows to be used as USB 2.0 SD/microSD card reader for direct data exchange between memory card and PC, MacBook, Android smartphone/tablet and smart TV.
The standard USB 2.0 plug (type A) and micro USB plug (type B) combination, making the card reader compatible with all Android tablets and smartphones that support full OTG function.
Compact card reader for all standard SDHC/SDXC and micro SD/micro SDHC/micro SDXC. Note: Does NOT support memory card over 64GB due to limited current provided by mobile device.
No drivers required for Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10(32/64-bit), Mac OS X 10.4.6 or later, and Android 4.0 or above update. Plug and play. NOTE: Please download driver from bellow link if the card reader is not recognised by your computer. http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=15&PFid=25&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false
How to locate files on the connected android device: plug the kit into the phone/tablet -> open ‘My Files’ app. 12-month warranty. Shipping package: 1x Micro USB OTG card reader with USB 2.0 connector. SD/Micro SD cards are not included!