At a glance
• Simultaneously read and write on two cards, saving the effort of unplugging and re-plugging.
• Super speed data transfer rates up to 5Gbps.
• Fully powered via USB port – no additional power supply required.
• Plug & play, supports hot swapping – no driver installation required.
• Backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1.
Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, Mac OS X v10.2.8 and later, Linux Kernel v2.6.30 and above
SDXC, SD, MMC, RS-MMC, SDHC, Micro SD, Micro SDXC, Micro SDHC, SDHC (UHS-I), SDXC (UHS-I), microSDHC (UHS-I), microSDXC (UHS-I), Mini SD*.
*Mini SD adapter is required (not included)
For optimal use
• Data transfer rates are subject to the speed of the memory card. You can enjoy the intended transfer rates of current high-speed formats (SDXC, Micro SDXC, UHS-I) with this card reader
• Windows XP or Mac OS X may need to install driver to support the exFAT file format of many high capacity cards (64GB or higher).
• Driver download: http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=15&PFid=25&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false)USB 3.0 SuperSpeed interface. Ideal for transferring high-resolution images and video recordings. Compact and easy-to-carrry. Backwards compatible with USB 2.0
2 memory card slots (SD/Micro SD) – no card adapters required. Supports next-generation memory cards including SDHC UHS-I, SDXC UHS-I, micro SDHC UHS-I, micro SDXC UHS-I. Convenient LED indicator shows data transfer activity.
Utilising the latest USB 3.1 gen 1 specification (data transfer rate up to 5Gbps, the reader will maximise the card high-speed potential if you already use high-speed memory cards such as Class 10 SDHC.
Plug and play. PC, Mac and Smart TV compatible. Allows to read/write on SD and Micro SD cards at the same time unlike other card readers. Utilise the full speed potential of two memory cards.
Specs: •Dimensions (mm): 75 x 21 x 9.5, •Weight: 13g, •Interface: USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1), •Slot: SD & Micro SD, •Material: ABS, •Color: White, • 18-month hassle free warranty and 24/7 email support